Einstein Graphic

After looking into what sort of graphic I wanted to create, I then took the image from the internet into photoshop and traced the basic outline of the Einstein graphic.

Screen Shot 2015-12-10 at 15.25.07

For the website, I wanted a more hand drawn look to it as though it had been drawn on a blackboard like the background for the website. I wanted to make it look as though the character had come out of the blackboard and into the office. 

Screen Shot 2015-12-11 at 07.44.58

This is the final Einstein graphic which will be used on the website, app and poster. I used different brushes on photoshop to give it a chalk board look that will work on the background of the website. 

For the game, I also want there to be buttons which the audience will click on for the game. I want there to be a colour theme which will run through the website, app and poster. I wanted these to be question marks which the audience would click to start the different games. 

Untitled-192

This is the first draft of the question mark. I like the colour of this as it works with the Einstein graphic and is bold to the audience.

Untitled-19

This is the final graphic for the question mark and so this will be used on the website for the game. It is clear and works well with the Einstein Graphic.